Friday, June 5, 2009

Follow @JeffColumbia on Twitter


Ok, I admit it, I was wrong about Twitter. I setup an account long ago to test it out (I was definitely an early adopter) and I just didn’t think it would go mainstream so I stopped using it. I can’t remember my original user name or the email address I used to sign up….oh well, we all miss a few here and there right?

I have always had a lot of respect for Evan Williams and Biz Stone (Twitter founders formerly of Blogger start-up fame) and they have done another great job here…kudos guys. That said, it’s time for me to fire Twitter back up.

I figured I’d do a quick post on what you can expect by following me.

Web Entrepreneurship – I did my first "real" start-up when I was 24. I’ve had a few wins and many losses. My newest company is called Startlike. I’ll tweet about business and web start-up life away from Silicon Valley. I’ll be sure to feature businesses I think won’t make it…like Twitter ;-)

Sports – I enjoy following sports and I tend to run my mouth about it.

Fishing & Golf – I am an avid outdoorsman and I enjoy playing golf. I’ll probably use Twitter to tell some lies.

Yeah, it’s an eclectic mix and I’m sure there will be other golden nuggets of wisdom…lol.

So…Follow me on Twitter (@JeffColumbia).

No comments:

Post a Comment